Important Instruction: The documents described below are for your preparation. DO NOT EMAIL any documents to us. Simply scroll down to the bottom and start the application process when you are ready to begin. All documents are uploaded as part of the application.
To start the application process as a first time CPE student with us, just complete the basic information form below. You will pay a $75 non-refundable application fee when you submit your completed application.
We will guide you through the process of providing the required documentation for first time students.
You must have the following documents ready in order to complete the application below.
1. You will need to provide verification of your highest level of education received. This can be a copy of your certificate of graduation, diploma, or transcript of your college or graduate degree.
2. FAITH LEADER REFERRAL FORM This will open a pdf fillable form that your pastor can complete for you. Just click the button to access the form.
3. If you have previous CPE units completed, you will need to provide information including where you earned credit and how many units you have completed. Please be prepared to provide copies of your certificate or other proof of completion.
4.REFLECTIVE AUTOBIOGRAPHYYou must write and provide a 2 to 3 page reflective autobiography giving special attention to pivotal life events and relationships and faith that have shaped you into the person you are today. Just click the button to download the form.
5. MINISTRY ENCOUNTER You must write a 1 to 2 page paper describing a situation where you helped someone in a difficult situation. How did it go? What did you do? What did you learn? Previous CPE students should provide an actual case study. Just click the button to download the form.
6. UNDERSTANDING OF CPE Write a 1 to 2 page paper describing, in your own words, what your understanding is of Clinical Pastoral Education and what you hope to gain through it in your personal and professional development. Just click the button to download the form.
7. You will provide a copy of your Personal Resume.
8. You will provide a copy of Photo Identification such as a drivers license, passport, DoD Military ID, etc.
Following approval of your application and acceptance as a student, you will pay the corporate site fee of $300 to Christian Chaplains & Coaching. This will cover our customized gospel centered life coaching that is part of our program. This is refundable up to the first day of class.
At the appropriate time, after you complete this process described above, we will guide you through the steps of enrolling with ICPT.EDU who has a one time application fee of $75 with tuition of $1,235. Please do not jump the gun until we guide you to that step. Just follow the process that begins with submission of your basic information below. Go ahead and do that when you are ready.