- Complete the Application Form below. You will pay a $150 non-refundable application fee to start the process. An invoice will be sent after the application is submitted.
- You must provide a completed Faith Leader Referral Form. Have your pastor or faith leader complete the form, sign it in ink, and send it back to us as a PDF document.
- You must complete our Clinical Site Agreement. Download it, complete it, then sign and return it to us. For those who have their own arrangements to work at a clinical site, like a Hospital, we will provide a proctor agreement for their supervisor to sign.
- You must write and provide a 3-to-5-page reflective autobiography giving special attention to pivotal life events and relationships and faith that have shaped you into the person you are today.
- You must write a description of a situation where you helped someone in a difficult situation. How did it go? What did you do? What did you learn? Previous CPE students should provide an actual case study.
- Write a short paper describing, in your own words, what your understanding is of Clinical Pastoral Education and what you hope to gain through it in your personal and professional development.
- Provide a copy of your personal resume.
Hang tight while we prepare your form...
This form may capture sensitive data (credit cards, bank accounts…), yet this site isn’t sufficiently secured.
Please contact the site administrator to resolve this issue. He must enable SSL.
This form failed to load. Try reloading this page.
The server may be having issues, or this website’s administrator may have deleted the form.