All Chaplains of Christian Chaplains & Coaching receive a Certificate of Ordination
To become one of our Chaplains, the following requirements must be met:
1. You will be over 21 years old, a mature Christian, with credible testimony and evidence of faith.
2. You will be a member in good standing of an Evangelical Christian Church, in submission to your Pastor.
3. A Pastor can attest to your Christian character and recommend you for Chaplaincy.
4. A personal reference whose known you for more than 3 years recommends you.
5. You complete our online course, "The Basics of Chaplaincy."
6. Complete a background check.
7. You will be in complete and full agreement with our Statement of Faith. Your Pastor will concur.
8. You will agree to abide by our Code of Conduct at all times.
9. You will agree to continue learning through continuing education.
10. You will stay current with your annual dues and continue as a member of an Evangelical Christian Church.
After that, should you desire to go further into professional Chaplaincy, feel free to inquire about the steps to do so. We can arrange for professional accredited CPE education and various levels of professional certification. These include "Certified Chaplain, Associate Board Certified Chaplain, Board Certified Chaplain, and Board Certified Chaplain Supervisor."